Kahawa 1893 is a fast growing startup in the coffee industry. We are distributed nationally in grocery stores such as Trader Joe's, Target and The Fresh Market, in addition to selling Direct-to Consumer (DTC). We've made it our mission to challenge the way the coffee industry operates by improving the way we source and empowering women producers who provide over 90% of farm labor in coffee. We're always striving to innovate and create new products that make coffee accessible to all.
We’re looking for a marketing coordinator who is both creative and analytical to support the strategic development and execution of digital marketing initiatives. Amazing opportunity to grow an exciting brand and have a positive impact in the world.
- Support the development, execution and optimization of digital marketing programs that directly align with brand business objectives and reach target consumers
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance
- Brainstorm new and innovative creative ideas to deliver better brand experiences through content
- Project management owner for all eCommerce campaigns and promos
- Recent expertise in managing performance marketing (direct, social, search)
- Demonstrated success in executing brand and marketing strategies
- Creative and detail-oriented with an eye for design
- Data-driven with strong analytical and project management skills
- A passion for consumer products and sustainability with an interest in making a difference in the world
- Self-starter and team player who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Location - Remote (USA)
Contact: email@example.comTo apply, email us your resume.